STAY WITH CONFIDENCE
At the Embassy Valletta Hotel, nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests, visitors and staff. Once we open our new hotel, we will be putting a great deal of emphasis on the procedures that will support our high standards in the areas of cleanliness and health, and to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Some of the most important actions that we will be taking include:
- the setting up of internal Covid-19 prevention and control protocols, specific for each department. These protocols will be formulated in line with guidance issued by National and International Health Authorities, as well as recognised guidance documents;
- preventive measures throughout the hotel;
- frequent cleaning and disinfection in the back of house, guest rooms and public areas, with particular focus on commonly touched surfaces.
- distribution of alcohol-based sanitisers in all public-areas;
- rooms will be blocked for a specified period, even thou deep cleaning and disinfection has been carried out after guest departure;
- adequate supply of personal protective equipment, sanitising and cleaning items for all employees;
- sufficient staff members allocated and rostered in working groups;
- detailed training and constant updates to all staff on Covid19 prevention and control measures;
- frequent audits and spot checks by our internal and third-party auditors to make sure all legal and safety protocols are not overlooked.
We are committed in doing what’s right to protect your health and safety as well as preventing the transmission of the Covid19 virus.
Thank you for your confidence and trust in our people and hotel.